Availability: Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe
4-star family-friendly hotel in Saint-Etienne with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Jean Monnet University, Musee d'Art et d'Industrie, and Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo. Local attractions also include Cite du Design and Zenith Saint-Etienne Metropole.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2152 square feet (200 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Ribandiere - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.