Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
- Three Beds
Saint-Jean-de-Braye hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to St. Pierre-le-Puellier, Sainte-Croix Cathedral, and Museum of Fine Arts. Local attractions also include Place de la Loire and Place du Martroi.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Orléans St Jean de Braye - L'Antarès features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, signature bedding, and desks.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Saint-Jean-de-Braye hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Brit Hotel Orléans St Jean de Braye - L'Antarès is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1990
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Signature bedding
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Closed weekends. Some meals may not be served daily.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.4 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.