Book your room at Mercure Orléans Centre
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Privilege, Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel in Orleans with a restaurant
Situated in Orleans, this hotel is close to House of Joan of Arc, Place du Martroi, and Place de la Loire. Also nearby are Museum of Fine Arts and Sainte-Croix Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Orléans Centre features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Orléans Centre
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Chaland - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Mercure Orléans Centre
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.50 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.