Please enter your travel dates.
Romantic hotel with a restaurant, in Bormio (Valtelline Valley)
This romantic hotel is located in Bormio (Valtelline Valley), where area attractions include Stelvio National Park. Regional attractions also include Convent of Saint John.
In addition to a restaurant, Genzianella features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This romantic hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1959
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Genzianella has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
Genzianella Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
For stays from 1 December 2013, a tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash (please check the Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details).
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.6 per person, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.