Book your room at Nevegall Residence
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this residence in Livigno is convenient to Livigno Ski Area, Ski area of Valtellina, and winter sports such as ice skating. Regional attractions also include Lagalb Ski Resort and Diavolezza Ski Resort.
Nevegall Residence offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with the residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Swimming nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboard park on site
- Snowboarding on site
The Fine Print for Nevegall Residence
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in takes place at the Original Galli Info Point in Via Fontana, 194. Guests planning to arrive outside check-in hours must contact the property in advance (surcharge applies). Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 55 per stay, varies per unit size
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.