Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Hotel within 10 minutes of Euston, King's Cross
This 4-star London property is close to Euston & King's Cross. The Royal Academy of Music and The British Museum are within a mile; The University of London is a few blocks from the hotel.
The hotel's restaurant, Number Twelve, serves classic southern Italian cuisine. Amenities include a fitness facility, meeting and conference rooms, and flexible space for weddings and other events. Catering is available.
26-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms at Ambassadors Bloomsbury offer Hypnos mattresses. 26-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also provided.
The modern Ambassadors Bloomsbury hotel features Number Twelve, a restaurant and bar, serving homemade gnocchi, spaghetti with crab, and other Italian dishes.
This London hotel offers a fitness facility, and meeting rooms for small groups. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and newspapers in the lobby. The hotel provides 24-hour concierge services, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Dry cleaning/laundry services are available (surcharge). Five accessible rooms are available.
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
Number Twelve - Modern Italian restaurant and bar. Specialties include homemade gnocchi, spaghetti with crab, and cocktails.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)