Book your room at Ambassadors Bloomsbury
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Two Single Beds
Hotel within 10 minutes of Euston, King's Cross
This 4-star London property is close to Euston & King's Cross. The Royal Academy of Music and The British Museum are within a mile; The University of London is a few blocks from the hotel.
The hotel's restaurant, Number Twelve, serves classic southern Italian cuisine. Amenities include a fitness facility, meeting and conference rooms, and flexible space for weddings and other events. Catering is available.
26-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms at Ambassadors Bloomsbury offer Hypnos mattresses. 26-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
The modern Ambassadors Bloomsbury hotel features Number Twelve, a restaurant and bar, serving homemade gnocchi, spaghetti with crab, and other Italian dishes.
This London hotel offers a fitness facility, and meeting rooms for small groups. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and newspapers in the lobby. The hotel provides 24-hour concierge services, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Dry cleaning/laundry services are available (surcharge). Five accessible rooms are available.
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
- The Eats
Number Twelve - Modern Italian restaurant and bar. Specialties include homemade gnocchi, spaghetti with crab, and cocktails.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Ambassadors Bloomsbury
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)