Book your room at Arora Hotel Heathrow
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed - Advance Purchase
- 1 double
Superior Twin Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 double and 1 single
Premier Room, 1 Double Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
4-star hotel in West Drayton with a restaurant
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated near the airport, in West Drayton, this hotel is close to Stockley Park. Area attractions also include Windsor Castle and Thorpe Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Arora Hotel Heathrow features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Arora Hotel Heathrow
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a technology helpdesk and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 7 meeting rooms are available. This West Drayton hotel also offers a health club, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Arora Hotel Heathrow has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool table
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Smiths Grill - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Arora Hotel Heathrow
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 15.95 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50-8.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Deposit: GBP 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.