Availability: Charlotte Street Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near The British Museum
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of London, walking distance from Bedford Square, The British Museum, and BT Tower. Also nearby are London Palladium Theatre and Russell Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Charlotte Street Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Charlotte Street Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 43 square feet (4 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 52
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- City view
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Oscar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
Charlotte Street Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 44 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 66 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.