Book your room at Comfort Hotel Heathrow
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Convenient hotel on London outskirts with gym
Set near the M4 motorway, this contemporary low-rise is a 5-minute shuttle bus drive from Heathrow Airport and 14 miles from central London.
Comfort Hotel Heathrow offers several meeting rooms, a large function room with built-in audio-visual equipment, a well-equipped gym, and an on-site restaurant and bar.
Televisions in rooms
The 184 guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, desks and chairs, full-length mirrors, and tiled bathrooms with bathtub/shower combinations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Hotel Heathrow
Thorpe Park theme park, Syon Park stately home, and Windsor Castle are within 8 miles of the smoke-free Comfort Hotel Heathrow. Legoland, Kew Gardens, and Hampton Court Palace, the former home of Henry VIII, are 9 miles away. Central London is 14 miles away. A medical center and metro station also are nearby.
Comfort Hotel Heathrow's guests can work off a few pounds in the first-floor gym, which has a variety of cardiovascular equipment. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). An airport shuttle is available at scheduled times from this 2-floor hotel, and self-parking (including large vehicles) is available for a fee.
For business events and celebrations, a conference center and catering services are available. The hotel also offers an Internet point, multilingual staff, porter/bellhop services, and ATM/banking services. Complimentary supervised child-care activities help make the Comfort Hotel Heathrow suitable for children. The hotel also offers accessibility equipment for the hearing-impaired.
- Internet point
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Conference center
- Multilingual staff
- Event catering
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Banquet facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
The Patio Bar - Light wood furniture with brightly colored upholstery matches the nearby restaurant and reception lounge. Guests can enjoy a Costa coffee, drink from the all-day bar, or lunchtime snack, or catch up on some work at one of the computers, which have high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Seasons Restaurant - Screened off from the reception and the bar, the restaurant decor matches the rest of the hotel and serves a Continental and full English buffet breakfast in the morning and table d'hote and à la carte menu of modern European cuisine in the evening.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Comfort Hotel Heathrow
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Cash not accepted, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.