Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Central modern hotel in shopping district
By Kensington shops
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is located just off High Street Kensington and offers easy access to the shops and restaurants of Kensington, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill.
Restaurants and Café
This hotel offers a fitness centre, two restaurants serving Singaporean, Malay, and Chinese cuisine and classic British dishes, a bar, and a coffee shop with plasma TV and high-speed Internet access.
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington's 833 air-conditioned rooms offer contemporary styling, and crisp white linens. Club Rooms on the upper floors have city views and access to a private lounge.
The 12-floor Copthorne Tara Hotel has theatre reservation and concierge desks, currency exchange, and a business centre equipped with high-speed Internet access. The Club Rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access for guests. The hotel's fitness room, (surcharge), contains cross-trainers and treadmills.
Guests can enjoy a taste of authentic Singaporean, Malay, and Chinese cuisine at Bugis Street Brasserie. Artist Corner serves modern British dishes from locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. The Brasserie Restaurant and Bar offers a great choice of British classics.
The hotel has excellent conference facilities and can cater for a variety of functions including meetings, conferences, product launches, training courses, banquets and private occasions. All events spaces are equipped with modern facilities and a dedicated team is on hand to assist with the planning and organization.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 833
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
The Brasserie - Modern European and classic British menu selections. Comprehensive selection of wines and refreshments. Casual. Open daily.
Bugis Street - Informal and intimate restaurant setting offering a wide choice of authentic Singaporean, Malaysian, and Cantonese cuisine. Located on the ground floor, open daily from noon until 10.30 PM.
Cafexpress - Café with high-speed Internet stations. Plasma screens showcase news and sporting events. Coffee and tea, smoothies, and sandwiches served. Open from 7 AM daily.
Copthorne Club Lounge - Available to guests who book Club rooms. Panoramic views over London. Complimentary light breakfast served daily; tea and coffee available throughout the day. Complimentary broadband Internet access. Plasma TV. Complimentary evening drinks served during early evening hours. Open daily.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 35.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 24 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.