Availability: Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Family Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase,
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
A contemporary hotel within walking distance to Gatwick airport
Situated near the airport in Gatwick, this hotel is in the same area as Crawley Town Hall, Worth St. Nicholas' Church, and Hawth Theatre.
In addition to a business center, Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport provides laundry facilities, wireless Internet access for surcharge.
26-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms have premium bedding, flat screen TVs, safe, tea/coffee making facilties. All rooms have a haidryer, iron and ironing board.Our Junior suite rooms have king size bed, sofabed and bathrobesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3 star deluxe property consist of a business center and 3 meeting rooms. Surcharge, an airport shuttle is available to guests. This airport hotel also offers a fitness facility, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- LCD TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Ergonomic chair
- Digital TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Guest’s can relax at our Casterbridge Grill, which offers the best steaks in the Gatwick area. With the award winning 'Gourmet Burger' and a variety of other menu items that should please every taste. A passion for quality is our motto.
Our new and improved Gatwick restaurant serves only English beef, seared from traditional breeds and sourced from selected farms in the six counties of South-West England is used to produce Casterbridge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.