Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park
Queen double roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe double roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard, Two Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard, One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in London (Paddington) near Kensington Palace
This eco-friendly hotel is located in London (Paddington), close to Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Kensington Palace, and Kensington Gardens. Also nearby are Royal Albert Hall and Imperial College London.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1972
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Espresso maker
- Flat-panel TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Urban Meadow - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.