Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Standard, One Queen Bed, Accessible
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in London (Ealing)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in London (Ealing), close to Ealing Broadway Shopping Center, Griffin Park Stadium, and Ealing Studios. Also nearby are Pitzhanger Manor and University of West London.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel features a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3875 square feet (349 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2013.
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Room service
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1972
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3875
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 349
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Air conditioning
- Ergonomic chair
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- City view
- Espresso maker
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
W5 Grill and Bar - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.