Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Twin Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Accessible RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Hounslow (Cranford)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Hounslow (Cranford), near the airport, Stockley Park, and Osterley Park. Area attractions also include Twickenham Stadium and Twickenham Stoop Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
In addition to sofa beds and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 5
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 11.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.