Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria
Deluxe, One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Family Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe, Two Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in London near Buckingham Palace
Located behind Victoria train station, this contemporary London hotel is 200 metres from the Apollo Victoria Theatre and 300 metres from Westminster Cathedral.
24-hour business center
This hotel features a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and conference rooms. 2 Bridge Place serves Mediterranean cuisine.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria's 212 guestrooms have a fresh, modern style and include flatscreen satellite televisions and wireless Internet (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- Fitness facilities
- Select guestrooms
- Health club
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center. This property offers a 24-hour business center and a technology helpdesk. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, exhibit space, banquet facilities, and rooms for small groups.
This London property also offers a restaurant, 2 Bridge Place, serving breakfast and dinner daily.
The property has a 24-hour front desk and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5167
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 24 per day
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.