Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Historic London hotel with back garden
Built by Lord Cadogan in the 1890s, this London hotel occupies 3 red-brick houses tucked away on a residential street between Chelsea and Knightsbridge; Harrods is 500 meters away.
Library and garden
Vintage books await perusal in the library of the Draycott Hotel, complimentary tea and nightcaps are served in the drawing room, and the back garden offers a pleasant place for a leisurely stroll.
Minibars in rooms
Decorated with Victorian antiques, the guestrooms are themed after famous theatrical or literary personalities with all accommodations having fireplaces, bathrooms, and minibars.
The Draycott Hotel's oak-paneled Donald Wolfit Meeting Room provides corporate guests with an intimate environment to host professional meetings. It is dressed with an oak table with mahogany carver chairs, mahogany tea tables, oak writing desk and upholstered sofa for informal breaks. Other amenities include an oak cabinet with TV and VCR, and a two-tier table for an overhead projector. The meeting can also adjourn to the Peter O'Toole Room for a pre-arranged lunch from a selection of cooked and buffet menus.
Guests of the Draycott Hotel are invited to don their smoking jackets and sit in the library at the mahogany table or on one of the upholstered sofas, while browsing through the vintage books or admiring the reproduction Sir Joshua Reynolds painting.
The non-smoking drawing room is a large room with padded salon chairs, upholstered sofas and easy chairs, mahogany tables and 19th-century watercolors. Complimentary tea is served at 3 PM and champagne at 6 PM with an honesty bar for post-theater drinks and nightcaps. Guests can relax here with a good view of the large back garden.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 344
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 31
- Event catering
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast Room / Peter O'Toole Room - Decorated with gold-patterned wallpaper, full-length brown velvet curtains, mahogany dining tables, high padded upholstered chairs, and polished brass candelabra. Walls enlivened with five masks decorated by renowned conductors; collection of framed vintage theater programs. Full English or Continental breakfast offered. After breakfast, this becomes the Peter O'Toole Room, available for corporate and pre-arranged lunches. Selection of cooked and buffet menus offered.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The English Garden
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash not accepted
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: GBP 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.