Book your room at Durrants Hotel
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
4-star hotel in London (Mayfair - Marylebone) near Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
This hotel is located in London (Mayfair - Marylebone), close to Wallace Collection, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, and Royal Academy of Music. Also nearby are Marble Arch and London Palladium Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Durrants Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LED televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This London hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Durrants Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 92
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- LED TV
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Durrants Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
George Bar - This bar serves lunch and light fare. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Durrants Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 17.00 and GBP 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: GBP 15.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.