Book your room at Gainsborough Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Boutique London Inn near Natural History Museum
This country house style Inn, set in the Kensington area of London, is 200 meters from the Natural History Museum and 400 meters from the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Guests can ask multilingual staff at the front desk for information about tours around London; a large breakfast room and a warm bar are also available for use.
Gainsborough Hotel's 48 individually-styled, smoke-free guestrooms combine a Victorian decor with modern amenities such as wireless Internet access and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Breakfast is available for a surcharge in Gainsborough Hotel's large, bright breakfast room with wood-panelled features and long, heavy drapes. Guests can ask multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk for information about London tours. The Picasso Bar serves drinks in rich, warm surroundings. Guests arriving by car will find public parking facilities 300 meters from the Inn.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Khan's of Kensington
The fine print for Gainsborough Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.