Book your room at Grange Strathmore
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in London (Kensington - Earl's Court) near Royal Albert Hall
This hotel is located in London (Kensington - Earl's Court), close to London Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Buckingham Palace. Also nearby are Kensington Palace and Earl's Court Exhibition Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Grange Strathmore features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This London hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Grange Strathmore is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Grange Strathmore has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for Grange Strathmore
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night