Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable..
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed
London luxury property with a steakhouse restaurant
In the city center
Centrally located on London's exclusive Park Lane, this luxurious property is near Hyde Park Speakers' Corner, Buckingham Palace and Marble Arch.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel offers 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a new, extensive fitness facility. Other amenities include a business center and wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have premium bedding, satellite television, and minibars; bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and hair dryers.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel features a steakhouse restaurant with daily hot and cold breakfast buffet. Business-related amenities include a business center and secretarial services. Facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. Grosvenor House also offers a bar/lounge, a fitness facility, wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk. The property is located near a metro station and popular shopping and historic destinations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Year Built 1929
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Exhibit space
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 494
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
JW Steakhouse - Serves hot and cold buffet breakfast. Offering tender, hand-cut selections of dry-aged American USDA prime beef, fresh salads, and seafood, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar is on site. Reservations required.
Park Lane Market - US-style market shop with coffee, sweets, and lighter meals.
Park Room - Traditional English drawing room with plump sofas and armchairs, serving traditional afternoon teas and a selection of lighter meals. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
The Library - Features wing-back armchairs and leather sofas, with book-lined walls. Serves light meals, snacks, and speciality coffees. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 11.75 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.