Book your room at Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLondon luxury property with a steakhouse restaurant
In the city center
Centrally located on London's exclusive Park Lane, this luxurious property is near Hyde Park Speakers' Corner, Buckingham Palace and Marble Arch.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel offers 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a new, extensive fitness facility. Other amenities include a business center and wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have premium bedding, flat-panel satellite televisions, and free bottled water; bathrooms include bathrobes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel features a steakhouse restaurant with daily hot and cold breakfast buffet. Business-related amenities include a business center and secretarial services. Facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. Grosvenor House also offers a bar/lounge, a fitness facility, wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk. The property is located near a metro station and popular shopping and historic destinations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Year Built 1929
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 494
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 20 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 GBP per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
JW Steakhouse - Serves hot and cold buffet breakfast. Offering tender, hand-cut selections of dry-aged American USDA prime beef, fresh salads, and seafood, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar is on site. Reservations required.
Park Lane Market - US-style market shop with coffee, sweets, and lighter meals.
Park Room - Traditional English drawing room with plump sofas and armchairs, serving traditional afternoon teas and a selection of lighter meals. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
The Library - Features wing-back armchairs and leather sofas, with book-lined walls. Serves light meals, snacks, and speciality coffees. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.