Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
King Hilton Executive
Twin Hilton Executive
Business-friendly hotel in London’s Canary Wharf
In business district
This hotel is in Canary Wharf, with its landmark One Canada Square. The O2 and Royal Observatory are easy to access. A footbridge links the hotel to the tube station, and shopping at Westfield Stratford City is only two stops away.
Hilton London Canary Wharf features an on-site restaurant and bar, a health club with a sauna and steam room, and a meeting room. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Safes and minibars
Guestrooms at the Hilton London Canary Wharf offer high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and plasma TVs with premium cable channels. Guestrooms include coffee/tea makers, minibars, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton London Canary Wharf features a health club, sauna, and steam room. The on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the hotel offers a bar.
Hotel amenities include wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, express check-in and check-out, limited private parking (surcharge), laundry and dry/cleaning services, currency exchange, 24-hour room service, and multilingual staff. Business guests can take advantage of the hotel meeting room, banquet facilities, and secretarial services. The hotel offers a child care service and tour assistance.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Number of floors - 14
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Satellite TV service
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Cinnamon Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hilton London Canary Wharf offers a health club with fitness equipment, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room