Double Hilton Apartment
- Two King Beds
Double Hilton Guest Room - Best Available
- 1 double
Twin Hilton Guest Room - Best Available Rate
- 2 twin
Double Hilton Family Room - Best Available
- 1 double
- 1 single
- 1 sleeper sofa
London hotel meeting the edge of the River Thames
Park: 2 km
This London hotel is on the River Thames, across the water from Canary Wharf. Southwark Park is two kilometers away, and the Tower of London is five kilometers away.
24-hour room service
Hilton London Docklands Riverside offers an indoor pool, a health club, and a full-service spa. A restaurant and bar are on site, and room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Hilton London Docklands Riverside offer wireless/wired Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and trouser presses. TVs come with satellite channels.
Hilton London Docklands Riverside features a restaurant, a bar, and 24-hour room service. This London hotel has a health club, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool as well as a spa tub, sauna, and steam room. The business center is open 24 hours a day, and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The hotel has a concierge desk, a gift shop, and a hair salon.
The Canary Wharf Tube Station is a short walk from the Canary Wharf Pier. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Arcade/game room
- Shoe shine
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Hair salon
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Suitable for children
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 26
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Trouser press
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Terrace Restaurant - Serving international dishes and classic British fare. Breakfast and dinner available. Offering views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf.
Terrace Lounge Bar - Indoor and outdoor seating. Open early afternoon to late night.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
This London hotel has a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. The property also includes a steam room and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
Amethyst Therapy offers massage, aromatherapy, and beauty treatments.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Hilton makes life more fun for the kids, and easier for you!
Book a stay in a "Shopping" rate category now - December 31, 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Exclusive wallet of shopping discounts from Westfield Stratford
- Complimentary English breakfast each morning of stay per registered adult in the hotel's dining area