Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guestroom - Best Available Rate
King Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save.
Queen Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save.
Twin Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save.
Style and comfort in the heart of London
Hilton London Metropole is just 15 minutes from Heathrow by train and 10 minutes from the Eurostar terminal. Located outside the congestion charge zone, the hotel is 10 minutes from major shopping areas.
LivingWell Health Club
Start the day with an invigorating workout at the hotel’s fully equipped gym. Guests can keep up with their fitness routines on cardiovascular and weight machines then finish with a few lengths in the 12.5m heated indoor pool. Soothe tired muscles in the sauna and steam room.
Wired Internet Access
All Hilton London Metropole hotel rooms offer high-speed wireless internet access. Choose an Executive Room or one of our Suites for complimentary Executive Lounge access. Wireless internet access is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Situated in the heart of London, Hilton London Metropole offers 1,054 air-conditioned guest rooms, including the largest Double-Double rooms in London. Five restaurants and bars provide innovative dining experiences, including Minako at the Met, offering authentic Asian fusion cuisine combined with breathtaking city views. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our LivingWell Health club with its 12.5m pool, fully-equipped exercise area, steam room, sauna and sports shop. The London Eye, the Planetarium, Madame Tussauds and the bright lights of the West End are easily reachable by public transport. The hotel is conveniently located for local shops and amenities and is close to a train and metro station.
Please Note: During renovations the hotel's lobby will be closed and the main entrance will move from Edgware Road to the Tower Wing Entrance located just around the corner on Harbet Road.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1,054
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 23
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Trouser press
- Flat-panel TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
Fiamma - Sample diverse international cuisine in contemporary surroundings at this relaxed ground floor restaurant
Minako at the Met - Dine on modern Asian fusion cuisine in this relaxed 23rd-floor restaurant. Sip Champagne or Martini cocktails while drinking in breathtaking views of the London skyline and the City.
Lounge Bar - Catch up with emails, sample expertly mixed cocktails or enjoy a late-night snack in this contemporary London bar.
Caffe Cino - This colourful London café in the Lobby is an excellent place to join delegates for a light lunch, Costa™ coffee or home-baked pastries and bakery.
Sports Bar - Watch live sporting events while enjoying classic burgers, homemade pizzas and appetisers combined with premium draught beers and cocktails.
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
Caters to seniors
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- A pet fee will be charged per room, per stay plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room