Book your room at Hilton London Metropole
Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room - Book Early & Save.
King Hilton - Book Early & Save.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed - Book Early & Save.
Deluxe Twin Room - Book Early & Save.
Style and comfort in the heart of London
Hilton London Metropole is just 15 minutes from Heathrow by train and 10 minutes from the Eurostar terminal. Located outside the congestion charge zone, the hotel is 10 minutes from major shopping areas.
LivingWell Health Club
Start the day with an invigorating workout at the hotel’s fully equipped gym. Guests can keep up with their fitness routines on cardiovascular and weight machines then finish with a few lengths in the 12.5m heated indoor pool. Soothe tired muscles in the sauna and steam room.
Wireless Internet Access
All Hilton London Metropole hotel rooms offer high-speed wireless internet access. Choose an Executive Room or one of our Suites for complimentary Executive Lounge access. Wireless internet access is available in all public areas of the hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton London Metropole
- The Overview
Situated in the heart of London, Hilton London Metropole offers 1,054 air-conditioned guestrooms, including the largest Double-Double rooms in London. A recently completed renovation increased lobby space by 60% and added 2 brand new dining venues. Among the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars is Minako at the Met, offering authentic Asian fusion cuisine combined with breathtaking views of the city skyline. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our LivingWell Health club with its 40-foot (12-meter) pool, fully-equipped exercise area, steam room, sauna, and sports shop. The London Eye, the Planetarium, Madame Tussauds and the bright lights of the West End are easily reachable by public transport. The hotel is conveniently located for local shops and amenities and is close to a train and metro station.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1,054
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 23
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- The Eats
EDG Bar & Lounge - Unwind in the contemporary surroundings of this brand new bar and lounge located on the lobby level. Meet friends and colleagues for a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, dine on international modern cuisine, and sip signature cocktails and other premium spirits.
Fiamma Restaurant - Sample diverse international cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Recently refurbished, the bright colors provide a calm backdrop for relaxed dining.
Minako at the Met - This 23rd-floor restaurant is one of the highest in London. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the city skyline and select from the Asian fusion menu featuring favorites like Dim Sum, Salmon Miso, and exotic curry dishes. The bar offers a wide selection of premium beers, wines and spirits, and signature cocktails.
Sports Bar - Featuring numerous plasma TVs, guests can enjoy a beer or cocktail and tune into their favorite sports teams. Bar snacks and platters are also available to satisfy the appetite.
Whisky Lounge - Located in the lobby of Hilton London Metropole, this intimate whisky lounge boasts a collection from around the world. Suspended lights encased in whisky decanters create the perfect atmosphere for a memorable whisky tasting experience.
- Mind and Body
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton London Metropole
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- A pet fee will be charged per room, per stay plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room