Book your room at Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near Russell Square
Located in the heart of London, this hotel is within walking distance of Cartwright Gardens, Russell Square, and University of London. Also nearby are British Library and The British Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 15 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 313
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Year Built 1950
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge )
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Junction - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu