Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
4-star Heathrow Airport hotel with choice of restaurants and a fitness centre
High Speed Internet
Modern, comfortable bedrooms are air conditioned and feature pillow menu, flat screen LCD TVs with movies on demand, work desk and wireless internet is available throughout the hotel.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
The hotel features The Main Restaurant which serves a cosmopolitan range of dishes, Sampans oriental restaurant, a lounge bar and Callaghan’s Irish pub. Room service is 24 hours. Kids under 18 eat free.
Situated straight off Junction 4 of the M4 and a mile from Heathrow Airport the hotel features extensive car parking. Guests can reach Heathrow Airport by the Hoppa bus service (surcharges apply).
The Holiday Inn M4 J4 offers modern accommodation with everything you need to be comfortable for a good nights sleep before your flight at Heathrow Airport. All terminals can be reached by the Hoppa bus service and on-site parking is available (surcharge).
Kids under 18 stay and eat free at the hotel when accompanied by an adult. The hotel has a range of food outlets including an Oriental restaurant and an Irish Bar.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This Holiday Inn also offers a fitness facility, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- Event catering
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Year Built 1965
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 616
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Sampans restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine, featuring dishes from Japan, Malaysia and China. The Main Restaurant serves a cosmopolitan range of dishes for breakfast lunch and dinner, and the relaxing lounge bar serves bar snacks and beverages throughout the day. Callaghan's Irish Pub showcases live sports and serves cool beers and bar snacks.
Kids under the age of 18 eat free when accompanied by an adult.
The hotel features a fitness centre, games arcade and a childrens play area. Nearby attractions include Legoland, Thorpe Park and Kew Gardens.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu