Book your room at Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 Single Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
SuperiorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
London hotel with indoor pool, 20 minutes from King's Cross
Near British Museum
This London hotel is a short walk from King's Cross St Pancras Station, the British Museum, and Sadler's Wells Theatre. The West End is easily accessible by bus.
Spa tub, sauna, gym
The on-site health club includes an indoor pool, gym, spa tub, sauna, and steam room (fees apply for health club use). This Holiday Inn also features a business center, bar, brasserie, and Indian restaurant. Children dine free.
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury offers 405 air-conditioned guestrooms, all with wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Coffee/tea makers are also provided. TVs come with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
This convenient London hotel is just over 1 kilometer (0.6 miles) from the King's Cross St Pancras Station - the London terminus for international Eurostar trains. Numerous dining and shopping options can be found nearby.
The hotel features a health club (surcharge) which includes a gym/fitness room, indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and steam room. Children not allowed in the the health club before 8:30 AM or after 6:30 PM. Spa services are available. The Carriages Brasserie restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while Rasa Maricham showcases Indian cuisine, open for dinner. Children dine free when accompanied by a paying adult. A bar is also on site.
Other amenities include room service (with limited hours), a business center, Internet point, wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms (surcharge), a multilingual staff, a gift shop, and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge). Pets are not allowed.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 405
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Sofa bed
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10.95 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury has two restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service during limited hours is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Facilities fee: GBP 3.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu