Book your room at Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
London hotel with indoor pool, 20 minutes from King's Cross
Near British Museum
This London hotel is a short walk from King's Cross St Pancras Station, the British Museum, and Sadler's Wells Theatre. The West End is easily accessible by bus.
Spa tub, sauna, gym
The on-site health club includes an indoor pool, gym, spa tub, sauna, and steam room (fees apply for health club use). This Holiday Inn also features a business center, bar, brasserie, and Indian restaurant. Children dine free.
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury offers 405 air-conditioned guestrooms, all with wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Coffee/tea makers are also provided. TVs come with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
- At your hotel
This convenient London hotel is just over 1 kilometer (0.6 miles) from the King's Cross St Pancras Station - the London terminus for international Eurostar trains. Numerous dining and shopping options can be found nearby.
The hotel features a health club (surcharge) which includes a gym/fitness room, indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and steam room. Children not allowed in the the health club before 8:30 AM or after 6:30 PM. Spa services are available. The Carriages Brasserie restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while Rasa Maricham showcases Indian cuisine, open for dinner. Children dine free when accompanied by a paying adult. A bar is also on site.
Other amenities include room service (with limited hours), a business center, Internet point, wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms (surcharge), a multilingual staff, a gift shop, and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge). Pets are not allowed.
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Currency exchange
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Sofa bed size
- Eat and drink
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury has two restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service during limited hours is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Facilities fee: GBP 3.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu