Book your room at Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly London hotel in Marylebone, walk to BT Tower
This family-friendly London hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of BT Tower and Royal Academy of Music. London Palladium Theatre and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 332 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 12 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (16.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (16.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Junction Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.00 per night
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu