Book your room at Hour Glass Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room with Shared Bathroom
- 1 double
Twin Room, Ensuite
- 2 single
Triple Room, Ensuite
- 3 single
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
- 1 single
Victorian inn with a bar/lounge, in London (South Bank - Waterloo)
This inn is located in London (South Bank - Waterloo), close to London South Bank University, Tower of London, and Imperial War Museum. Also nearby are London City Hall and HMS Belfast.
Hour Glass Hotel provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include refrigerators and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hour Glass Hotel
- At your hotel
The inn offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian inn also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hour Glass Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1900
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- In your room
- Shared bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- DVD player
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Hour Glass - This pub serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Afternoon tea is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Hour Glass Hotel
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 1 PM – 10 PM. In case of late or early arrival, please call or e-mail us to make a special arrangement. Extra charges might be applicable. Please be aware, the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. Thank you.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: GBP 5 per accommodation, per night for housekeeping
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 5.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 6.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.