Availability: InterContinental London - Westminster
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
King, Superior Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Single Bed - Advance Purchase
- One Twin Bed
King, Executive Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
International expertise meets British heritage in the heart of Westminster
All main sights close by
Situated in London, this luxury hotel is close to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace. Also nearby are Houses of Parliament and St. James Park.
InterContinental London - Westminster features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and tour/ticket assistance.
All bedrooms are brand new and spacious with luxury Egyptian cotton bedlinen. Most rooms boast separate rain shower and bath in the large bathroom with natural light. 42 inch HD TV and MP3 dock.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental London - Westminster Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6187
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 575
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Concierge desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Number of floors - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
InterContinental London - Westminster has a restaurant on site.
InterContinental London - Westminster Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: GBP 18.50 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.