Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One Double Bed
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Twin Room
- One Double and One Single Bed
Triple Room - Advance Purchase Room Only
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Croydon eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Croydon, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Centrale Shopping Centre, Selhurst Park Stadium, and Fairfields Hall. Also nearby are Croydon University Hospital and Airport House Business Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn London Croydon features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have air conditioning, climate control, and safes; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Jurys Inn London Croydon has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.