Availability: Lancaster London
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double or Twin Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
High-rise London hotel overlooking Hyde Park
Opposite Hyde Park
This 18-storey London hotel is opposite the 600 acres of Hyde Park, and a 5-minute walk from Paddington Underground Station; West End theaters and Knightsbridge shopping are less than 1 mile away. The Lancaster London also stands opposite Kensington Gardens - cross the gardens to reach the Royal Albert Hall.
The sizable Lancaster London offers 2 restaurants with splendid park views: Nipa serving authentic Thai cuisine and the super-chic contemporary restaurant Island.
Wireless internet in all rooms
Guestrooms are light and airy with extensive views over Hyde Park or a view of the city skyline; amenities include high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge), satellite TV, minibar, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lancaster London Amenities
The hotel owner's passion for Thai culture adds a unique Asian sensibility to both the food and interior decor of the Lancaster London. The hotel's Island restaurant serves hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning (surcharge), while Nipa Thai serves Thai cuisine for lunch and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Meeting and event facilities include 2 separate conference suites, which can each accommodate more than 1,200 people, and several smaller meeting spaces.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Nipa Thai - Overlooking Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, this Thai restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. Décor features intricate teak wood paneling, golden ornamental artifacts, and hand-carved chairs—all imported from Thailand. The chef and waitstaff are also Thai, as befits the authentic, extensive menu.
The Lounge Bar - With crystal chandeliers and a mixture of Queen Anne and Regency-style furnishings, the large Lounge Bar is a relaxed setting for a light breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, and a variety of toasted sandwiches and salads throughout the day.
Island – Stylishly contemporary split-level space with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Hyde Park. This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offers a children's menu. Menu features fine quality seasonal British produce, bought daily, simply cooked and stylishly presented.
Room service - Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Lancaster London offers a 24-hour fitness facility, and is across the street from Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, both popular with joggers all year round, and with sunbathers and picnickers during summer months.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Lancaster London Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.