Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase ..
- One King Bed
Executive Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Contemporary airport hotel with indoor pool
Near Central London
This hotel is half a mile from Heathrow airport, 7.5 miles from Windsor Castle, and 11 miles from central London, with easy access to the M4 and M25 motorways.
The London Heathrow Marriott Hotel has a health club with fitness center and indoor pool with spa tub; cocktails are served in the atrium lobby bar and Italian cuisine is served in the restaurant.
Minibars in rooms
Air-conditioned guestrooms have modern decor with neutral color schemes and antique-style wood furnishings; amenities include satellite television, safes, minibars, and wireless Internet.
The London Heathrow Marriott Hotel has a 15-meter indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, and a large gym (guests enjoy complimentary access to the Health Club from 6 AM until 11 PM). The hotel boasts a shop with a newsstand and offers a 24-hour front desk with express check-out, concierge service, and a safe-deposit box. All of the air-conditioned public areas, conference and banquet facilities have high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge), and there is also a large car park.
- Express check-out
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Tuscany Ristorante - Authentic, AA Rosette-rated Italian restaurant decorated in traditional rustic Tuscany style. Guests can enjoy a glass of Prosecco accompanied by delicious antipasto on the Tuscan terrace or enjoy the aromas from the live theatre Kitchen. Open daily for dinner.
Allies American Grill - A traditional steakhouse with plush surroundings serving prime beef steaks which have been matured for a minimum of 35 days and fire grilled to guest preference. Serves a wide variety of light and hearty meals, including traditional American favorites. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Bar Hemia - Guests can experience live sports in 3D. Relaxed dining experience serving a wide selection of beers and cocktails, wine and light meals. Open daily.
Starbucks Coffee - Enjoy a freshly made cappuccino or hazelnut hot chocolate with a panini or other selection from an extensive sandwich range.
The Atrium Lounge and Bubbles Bar - Located in the stylish 20-meter high atrium lobby, this lounge serves light meals, aperitifs, and cocktails. Open 24 hours for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available round the clock.
Biking and jogging trails are available three kilometers from the hotel and tennis is available five kilometers away. There are a number of golf courses in the surrounding area, including Wentworth, which is 10 miles away, and Stoke Poges, which is 14 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.