Availability: London Marriott Hotel Kensington
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
- One King Bed
- Two Double Beds
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access
- One King Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel in London (Kensington - Earl's Court) near Earl's Court Exhibition Centre
This family-friendly hotel is located in London (Kensington - Earl's Court), close to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, Kensington High Street, and London Natural History Museum. Also nearby are Riverside Studios and Beauchamp Place.
London Marriott Hotel Kensington provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
London Marriott Hotel Kensington Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1969
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Atrium Restaurant - Featuring one of Europe's largest roof hung glass Atrium, this restaurant offers a selection of USDA and British beef prepared with imagination and authenticity.
Nabuco Bar - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Modern, comfortable and welcoming London-American restaurant and bar featuring fine wines, martini cocktails and delicious International dishes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
London Marriott Hotel Kensington Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 32 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.