Availability: London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View
- One King Bed
Club Room, Park View
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in London (Mayfair - Marylebone) near Marble Arch
This luxury hotel is located in London (Mayfair - Marylebone), close to Marble Arch, Buckingham Palace, and Royal Albert Hall. Also nearby are Trafalgar Square and Big Ben.
In addition to a restaurant, London Marriott Hotel Park Lane features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
London Marriott Hotel Park Lane Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, London Marriott Hotel Park Lane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
London Marriott Hotel Park Lane has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
London Marriott Hotel Park Lane Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 22.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.