Book your room at London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 King Bed (Quayside View)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Curve)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Canary Wharf hotel
In the Docklands
Modern 5* hotel located in London’s business district, Canary Wharf. Minutes away from West India Quay DLR Station and Canary Wharf Underground Station connecting the sights of London, O2 Arena & ExCel London.
Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the Canary Wharf quay side, Manhattan Grill serves some of the best steaks in Canary Wharf.
With 301 spacious guestrooms over 12 floors equipped and 24 hour Health Club access, this hotel offers comfort, style and convenience for guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott West India Quay offers a 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff, a safe deposit box, currency exchange and express check-out services available. The hotel also boasts a concierge service that can arrange transportation, event tickets and can offer knowledge about London and the surrounding area. All public areas and conference facilities are air-conditioned and have high-speed wireless Internet access (free). Guests enjoy complimentary 24-hour access to the fully-equipped gym, which has cardiovascular fitness machines, resistance training machines and free weights, after which guests can relax in the sauna.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 15 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Manhattan Grill - Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the quay side, Manhattan Grill offers the ultimate steak in Canary Wharf serving wet-aged USDA prime Black Angus from Creekstone Kansas and dry-aged Scottish cuts from Inverurie.
G and Tea - Recently refurbished, this is a great place to meet with friends and colleagues for pre-dinner drinks. With a relaxed mood by day and a vibrant air by night it is the ideal place for unwinding and recharging, or for an informal gathering after hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can practice their swing at the 18-hole Beckenham Place Park Golf Club, nine miles away, or try their hand at a range of water sports (three miles away), including kayaking, sailing and water skiing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12 and GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay