Book your room at Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay
Studio (Appartment)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands)
This luxury hotel is located in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands), near the airport, Museum of London Docklands, O2 Arena, and Cutty Sark. Also nearby are One Canada Square and Emirates Air Line Greenwich Peninsula Station.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Plasma televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 47
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 15 GBP / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 15 GBP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 15 GBP / per day )
In your room
- Plasma TV
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Manhattan Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.