Availability: Marriott Heathrow Windsor
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with 3 restaurants in Slough (Langley Marish)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Slough (Langley Marish), near the airport, St. Laurence Church, Windsor Guildhall, and Windsor Castle. Local attractions also include Frogmore House and Eton College.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Marriott Heathrow Windsor features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Heathrow Windsor Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Heathrow Windsor provides outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. 20 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Marriott Heathrow Windsor has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Number of floors - 5
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $15.00 GBP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie Centrale - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pizza da Marco - This restaurant specializes in pizza and serves dinner only.
Chats Cafe Bar - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Marriott Heathrow Windsor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (one way), (up to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.