Book your room at Marriott Heathrow Windsor
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed - Advance Purchase and Non-Refundable..
- 1 double
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Slough (Langley Marish)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Slough (Langley Marish), near the airport, St. Laurence Church, Windsor Guildhall, and Windsor Castle. Local attractions also include Frogmore House and Eton College.
Recreational amenities at Marriott Heathrow Windsor include outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Heathrow Windsor
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Heathrow Windsor provides outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Marriott Heathrow Windsor has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 382
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- 24-hour business center
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Marriott Heathrow Windsor has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Other recreational amenities include tennis courts. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Fine Print for Marriott Heathrow Windsor
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (one way), (up to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.