Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, View
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
In London's Mayfair district near Hyde Park, Bond Street
Located on the West End in London's Mayfair district, the chic hotel is blocks from Park Lane, Hyde Park, and Oxford and Bond streets. Buckingham Palace and Covent Garden Market are within 2 km (1 mi).
2 restaurants, gym
Featuring 2 Gordon Ramsey restaurants, the Marriott London Grosvenor Square also offers 24-hour room service, a 24-hour fitness center, a full-service business center, and wireless Internet access.
LCD TVs, Wi-Fi
Air-conditioned guestrooms at this Marriott feature plush bedding, desks with ergonomic chairs, marble bathrooms, 32-inch LCD televisions, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and coffee/tea makers.
Originally built as a townhouse, the Marriott London Grosvenor Square is a now a chic modern hotel featuring 2 Gordon Ramsey restaurants and a 24-hour fitness center. Business-related amenities at this 4-star hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and secretarial services.
9,978 square feet of event space includes 7 meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. This hotel also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can find parking nearby for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9,978
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 927
- Secretarial services
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Ergonomic chair
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
maze - Gordon Ramsey's restaurant specializes in tapas-style dishes of French cuisine with Asian influences. Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails are served in the rosewood bar. Reservations are recommended.
maze Grill - The steakhouse also from Gordon Ramsey offers a selection of coal-grilled meats and fish served in a contemporary room with leather booths. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. An a la carte menu and cocktails are served in the bar. Reservations are recommended.
24-hour room service is offered.
The 24-hour fitness center includes a range of cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.