Availability: Marriott London Marble Arch
King roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier king room, Executive lounge access, 1 king bed with sofa bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive room, 2 doubles, Executive lounge accessMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive room, Executive lounge access, 1 king bedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Large modern hotel with indoor pool and gym
Near Oxford Street
This London hotel is a modern, 12-story property located in the West End, within walking distance of Oxford Street and the Marble Arch Station; Paddington Station is also nearby.
The Marriott London Marble Arch houses a large indoor pool, gym, and sauna; international dishes are served in the contemporary restaurant, Brasserie Centrale.
The 240 air-conditioned guestrooms feature modern décor and Egyptian beddin. All have satellite TV, wireless Internet access, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott London Marble Arch Amenities
Marriott London Marble Arch features the Brasserie Centrale, setting the standard for restaurants in London. The accommodation also provides a 24-hour front desk and around-the-clock room service. In addition to a large indoor pool, this Marriott in London also provides a health club, sauna, and fitness facilities.
The available business center, secretarial services, and meeting rooms make it easy to conduct business and host events. Facilities also include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and meeting rooms for smaller groups.
Guests benefit from wireless Internet access, a concierge desk, and an airport shuttle (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Conference space size (feet) - 2842
- Conference space size (meters) - 256
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $15.00 GBP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $15.00 GBP / per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Brasserie Centrale – A contemporary and relaxed restaurant offering international cuisine with a French twist. The dessert menu features favorites, like Sticky Toffee Pudding, nestled alongside the lighter options, like Mango Mousse and fruit salad. The restaurant welcomes guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests can order room service 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott London Marble Arch Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 38 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.