Book your room at Mercure London Kensington
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds (comfy)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (luxurious)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single Room, 1 Double Bed (comfy)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room, 1 Double Bed (luxurious)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed (luxurious)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in London near the Royal Albert Hall
Near the museums
This London hotel is located near the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall. The Victoria and Albert Museum, the Science Museum, and the Imperial College are within easy reach. Earl Court and Gloucester Road metro stations are also nearby.
The hotel offers a bar, lounge area, and a Starbucks coffee shop. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.
Mercure London Kensington offers 82 air-conditioned guestrooms, all of which include free WiFi, flat-panel TVs, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure London Kensington offers a bar, a lounge area, and a Coffee Republic coffee shop on site. There is an LCD television in the lobby and free WiFi in all public areas.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 82
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 14.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking reservations required
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.