Availability: Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Club Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Club Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Plus Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Contemporary London hotel with spa services
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels are located in the capital’s trendy West End at Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football club, and just 400 metres from Fulham Broadway Tube station.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels' guests can relax with a drink at the bar, watch the football screenings, and access wireless Internet.
The 281 air-conditioned guestrooms have simple contemporary decor in warm tones with satellite television, in-room safes, and tea and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club Amenities
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club are part of the Chelsea Football Club and its 12-acre site provides an array of services, including: shops, bars, restaurants, the exclusive spa services, parking and extensive facilities for the executive traveller. Within easy reach of the city's top attractions and well-known venues such as Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centre.
The hotels are less than an hour from London Heathrow & Gatwick International Airports with good road links to the M25 and M40. The tube and buses provide easy access to central London, South Kensington’s shops and bars, the Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
55 Restaurant - Offers a traditional full English breakfast with fresh fruit, pastries, and cold meats.
55 Bar & Lounge - Chic lounge with wireless Internet access and wide-screen plasma televisions. Serves an all-day menu, coffee, and cocktails.
Marco Restaurant - Located near the hotel entrance with menu items from Europe and the British Isles.
Frankie's Restaurant - Family-friendly restaurant serving Italian cuisine. Plasma televisions play sports events. Located near the hotel entrance.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17,5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged