Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Advance Purchase
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase
Modern London hotel with Kensington address
This is a large modern hotel set in exclusive South Kensington, 50 metres from Gloucester Road London Underground station with access to the Piccadilly line, and adjacent to the Millennium Conference Centre.
The galleried lobby leads through to Humphrey's Bar, where guests chat and cream teas are served; fitness facilities and concierge and business services are available on site.
Minibars in rooms
Millennium Gloucester's 610 guestrooms have cherry wood furniture and fabrics in muted colours; all rooms have a desks, minibars, and high-speed Internet connections.
Millennium Gloucester's lobby is spacious and is dotted with contemporary settees and decorative sculptures. One meeting room is available for conferences and receptions; audiovisual facilities, business services and wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are also available here. An underground car park (fee) provides a secure place for drivers to leave their vehicles. The hotel also houses a small fitness room.
The hotel is perfectly located to explore London’s top attractions including Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums. Its excellent transport links make it the perfect location for business travellers looking for a convenient central London address.
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Southwest 7 - Open for breakfast and dinner and provides a nightly buffet of international dishes. Decor has traditional patterned carpeting with sections of wood-panelled flooring with antique-style tables and chairs.
Bugis Street - Modern bistro serving dishes from Singapore and other cuisines of the Far East. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Contemporary decor with French brasserie-style wooden chairs and tables, alongside Far East-style wall prints, lamps and sculptures.
Humphreys Bar - Lobby bar, serving cream teas and sandwiches until late. Leather armchairs and potted plants characterize this traditional lounge-style area.
Millennium Bailey's - Guests of the Millennium Gloucester Hotel can also dine in the restaurants of the adjacent Millennium Bailey's Hotel (linked via a ground floor corridor). Options here include the chic Olive's restaurant, Olive's Bar and the famed Bombay Brasserie, serving Indian dishes to the great and the good of Kensington.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities