Book your room at Novotel London Greenwich
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Canary Wharf, near Cutty Sark
Located in Canary Wharf, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Greenwich Market and Cutty Sark. Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a steam room, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 151 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, separate bathtubs and showers, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel London Greenwich features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel London Greenwich is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Novotel London Greenwich has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 15 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.