Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
4-star hotel in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands) near Cutty Sark
This hotel is located in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands), close to Greenwich Market, Cutty Sark, and Royal Observatory. Also nearby are Greenwich Park and O2 Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel London Greenwich features a steam room. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.
Novotel London Greenwich features a steam room and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel London Greenwich is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Novotel London Greenwich has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.