Book your room at Novotel London Tower Bridge
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in London (The City of London) near Tower of London
This eco-friendly hotel is located in London (The City of London), close to Tower of London, The Gherkin, and Tower Bridge. Also nearby are HMS Belfast and Royal Exchange.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel London Tower Bridge features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel London Tower Bridge
- At your hotel
In addition to a sauna, Novotel London Tower Bridge features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 203
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 484
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Snack bar/deli
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Elements Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Novotel London Tower Bridge
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 8.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 80.00
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.