Availability: Novotel London Tower Bridge
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in London (The City of London) near Tower of London
This eco-friendly hotel is located in London (The City of London), close to Tower of London, London Bridge, and London Dungeon. Also nearby are The Gherkin and Tower Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel London Tower Bridge features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel London Tower Bridge Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Novotel London Tower Bridge features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service.
Novotel London Tower Bridge is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Steam room
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Novotel London Tower Bridge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 80.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.