Book your room at Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow
Standard Twin Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Basic Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Single Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelBed & breakfast in West Drayton with free breakfast
Situated near the airport, this bed & breakfast is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Stockley Park and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Brunel University. Twickenham Stadium and Windsor Castle are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Multilingual staff, a TV in the lobby, and free breakfast are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include free wired Internet in public areas.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This West Drayton bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff and a television in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Television in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Year Built 1952
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 2 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 8.5-13.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.